Solar Modules Price In India
Solar Modules Price In India – Solar energy being clean and green energy is becoming the need of the hour. It is the best source of producing electricity. Day by day the count of solar module manufacturing companies is increasing at a great pace. Hence here it is appropriate to link the supply and demand relationship. Supply is increasing only because of an increase in the demand for solar panels.
Solar investment is a long-term and single-time investment hence there is a need to invest carefully. Not every company does not have to be worth investing, therefore invest in the company that is worth investing in and holds your investment well. Not only these solar modules have a crown of benefits to offer to you. Hence it is best to invest in solar modules.
What are solar modules?
Solar modules also known as photo-voltaic modules are a framework consisting of photovoltaic cells arranged for installation. Breaking the term photo means “light” and voltaic means “electricity”. The photovoltaic cells help in converting the sunlight into direct current electricity. Not only this it is best to note that solar panels have a good life-expectancy of 25-30 years.
Solar panels are the mounted framework of solar cells that are enclosed with glass. Being a clean and renewable source of energy helps in reducing carbon emissions, and hence helps in controlling the greenhouse effect. Solar panels cut short your electricity bills as it has the power to generate electricity at the cheap and an affordable price.
Solar Modules Price In India
The solar module is manufactured by different companies in India and hence we have a wide price range to choose the best buying destination for us. Price is one of the most important determinants while investing in anything.
Price and Size
The solar panel price purely depends upon its type you want to go for! For example, off-grid solar systems have different prices and on the grid have different price.
Price and Range
If you are going to buy an off-grid solar panel system such as panels, inverter, charge controller, batteries, wiring, structure, connectors, junction box, etc. then the best range to invest in is between Rs. 70,000 to Rs 1,20,000 per kW depending on the panel and type of inverter you go for.
If you are going to buy a grid-connected solar panel system, which includes inverters, structure, wiring, connectors, panels, and junction boxes, etc the best range is between Rs 45,000 to Rs 80,000 per kW.
Price and Quality
You must be aware of the fact that price and quality both are equally important. As there is no benefit in buying cheaper and bad quality hence there is need to invest carefully. Along with the price keep the eye on quality as well. Hence it’s not like less expensive will be an economical investment whereas it’s a complete waste.
Benefits of Solar Modules
Solar modules have a lot of benefits to attract our investment in them. Some of the benefits of the solar modules are:
- It is a renewable source of energy and hence we cannot run out of it anytime. It is abundantly available.
- Solar panel contributes to zero carbon emissions
- Helps in reducing the greenhouse effect
- Saves the energy bills
- Non-polluting source of power generation
Features of solar modules
- Cell technology – The purest raw material to make a Solar PV module is Mono-Crystalline Solar Cells. Hence in the sunny, cloudy, and monsoon weather, the power generation is higher.
- Module size – Smaller Solar panels are preferred much as they require less space and have more cost.
- Frame thickness – The build quality of a solar panel purely depends upon the frame thickness, which is the second raw material for the solar panel. Made of Aluminium structure solar panel may have a thickness of 30mm – 45mm.
- Connecting wires – To make an array solar panels are connected in series or parallel. Hence one-meter wire is a must with IP 68 junction box which makes it water and dustproof.
- Unbreakable glass – Aluminum frame contains a transparent glass to cover the solar cells which is unbreakable. There are also foldable solar panels that contain foldable glass that does not break.
Hence solar panels are the best to invest in! Buy the best range of solar panels today and save your energy bills. Invest today enjoy tomorrow!