Tips To Go Solar in 2021
Tips to go solar in 2021 – Well the talk of solar is not of 2021 it has been running since past years. The solar world is expanding its wings day by day. This is because of the enormous benefits it offers. Well to gain more and more benefits it is best to go solar. Now the question is how can one go solar? Well, this blog is here to help you regarding this only. Listing here the best Tips To go solar in 2021. Also being a renewable source of energy it is best to go for.
Reasons to go Solar
The sun emits sufficient energy in an hour that is more than the total power humans need in a complete year. This is the reason why every sector such as governmental organizations, citizen groups are preferring solar energy. well here are some of the reason for Going solar:
- Make an environmental difference- There has been a tremendous rise in the number of natural disasters due to climate change. Hence by adopting solar energy make a difference to the environment. You can reduce your carbon Footprint By reducing your dependence on non-renewable sources of energy.
- Better accessibility to solar energy- Solar energy has been made increasingly accessible and affordable due to the latest technology. In recent times the cost of solar panels and their installation has been on a downward trend. Also, it is more efficient as it has great durability.
- Reduces the electricity bills- Due to the global pandemic, we find ourselves spending more time indoors working from home and children attending classes online and a lot of appliances they use. This results in an increase in electricity bills hence try to shift to solar.
- Increase the value of your property- Nowadays the investors mainly look for a house that has a preinstalled solar solutions. Hence the demand for pre-installed solar solutions properties is rising day by day.
- Gain tax credit – Homeowners or tenants are eligible for a federal solar investment tax credit of 30 percent and 26 percent who installed solar systems in 2019 and 2020 respectively.
Best Tips To Go Solar In 2021
Well here are some of the best tips by which you can go solar. Listing here the top tips to go solar for you:
Install Solar Panels
It seemed unconventional to have solar panels on top of one’s roof some years back. But now it’s the most rewarding thing you can do in your home all thanks to the technological advancements and the soaring prices of electricity. Installing solar panels can help you well in saving energy. Installing solar panels to produce electricity is a wise investment if you are getting lots of sun throughout the year and hence will save the electricity bills. As they encourage environmental sustainability, the cost of installing solar panels has plummeted in the recent past.
Use Solar heaters for heating water
Heating water is a process that uses huge amounts of energy. You can go solar by heating your water using the sun’s free energy in a bid to cut on electricity or gas costs and save energy. To maximize absorption and retention of the sun’s energy to effectively heat the water It works by circulating water through a black insulated collector. It firstly heats the water and then this water is collected and directed into the tank for use.
Use Solar light bulbs
In reducing the need for artificial lighting The use of solar light bulbs for lighting can go a long way. Also, they are a lot durable and have high efficiency in comparison to conventional lights. Hence consider replacing some of your light bulbs particularly those for outdoor lighting with solar light bulbs if you are looking for a simple way to save on energy. It does not require high initial investment costs and the payback is almost immediate.
Use solar chargers and Power Banks
To power electronic devices Solar power banks and chargers directly utilize the sun’s energy. The best thing to note about them is that they are a lot portable. Hence you don’t have to worry about finding places with electricity to plug in your electrical devices to charge if you are traveling. You can make your solar power bank and charger your primary charging option if you are serious about saving energy.
Use Solar to dry your food
Well, there are many ways to preserve food. And one of the best longstanding techniques is drying. Hence try using the solar food dehydrator instead of using the refrigerator to preserve food such as vegetables, fruits, or even meat. Hence use the sun’s energy to keep them in good condition for future use and to dehydrate it. To dry food Solar dehydrators work by collecting heat from the sun.
Hence these are the top tips to go solar in 2021. You can follow these tips and save the energy costs as well. Also going solar is a great way to contribute to a clean and green environment.